Before you order a custom bra, it’s important that you understand this process takes time. It is likely that the first attempt bra will not fit you. It may take up to three attempts. That is why the cost is $250.00. If we can’t fit you by the third attempt, then you get a complete refund.
Benefits of Customization
Peace of Mind: Once you have a pattern that is made just for your body, you can order bras anytime, at the regular price, knowing that they will fit.
Unbelievable Comfort: When bras are made for your measurements, you won’t even feel like you’re wearing a bra.
Quality Guarantee: La Bella Coppia bras are guaranteed within the first 6 months after purchase, so if something breaks, you can exchange it for a new one at no cost.
- Up to three bra fit trials – providing you don’t loose a lot of weight or stop/start breast feeding from the time of the measurements. I will not attempt to fit a moving target.
- Postage for three bra deliveries and returns.
- Choice of one of the following styles: Prima Donna or Fiore Nero.
- Choice of available colors.
- No moving targets. Weight loss and starting/stopping breast feeding may affect the size and shape of your breasts. If there is a change in your breast size after the first measurements are taken, you will be charged an additional $75.00, as the process will have to start over, or you can forfeit $75.00 and the remaining balance will be refunded and the order canceled.
- Accurate measurements. Measure yourself twice using the provided guides. If I don’t have the proper measurements, I can’t fit you, and since this is not done in person, I am relying on your accuracy.
- Breast root trace. You’ll have to get a flexible ruler. They can be found at your local craft store or purchased online. See the measurement guide for tracing your inframammary crease.
- Different size breasts. The cups are made to the larger breast size. The smaller cup size can be compensated with inserts that can be purchased online.
- Three strikes. If I can’t fit you, then I will refund your money when I receive the third bra in the mail.
- Returned bras. All bras that don’t fit will be returned in new condition within the allotted time. A $25 fee will be charged if the bras are returned smelling of smoke, dirty, or have deodorant marks.
Bra Fitting Process
- You order the bra online.
- Download and print the Custom Order Agreement and Breast Measurement Guide.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the mailing address. From this date, you have 14 days to provide the signed Custom Order Agreement and Breast Measurement Guide by mail and the photos (listed in #8) by email.
- You will need to purchase a flexible ruler for the breast root trace if you don’t have access to one.
- Take your measurements or have them taken by someone with sewing experience. Record the measurements on the Breast Measurement Guide.
- Trace your breast root using the flexible ruler on the back pages of the Breast Measurement Guide.
- Send the Custom Order Agreement and Breast Measurement within 14 days from confirmation email.
- Email pictures of you in your bra to Carla@LaBellaCoppia.com with 14 days from confirmation email. Make sure the lighting is good. You may crop out your face if you wish. These photos will only be used for fitting purposes. If you need to take them in the mirror, that’s fine, just be sure the flash is not in the way and the pictures are clear.
- Front view
- Side view
- Back view
- Within 14 days of receipt of your complete information, we will send you a fit test bra and postage-paid return envelope. This is just a tester bra and will not likely be in the color or even style you ordered. This bra is for fit testing purposes only and must be returned after the video fitting session.
- Within 3 days of receipt of test bra, you email Carla@LaBellaCoppia.com to schedule the video fitting session.
- During the video fitting session, we will assess the fit of the tester bra. Please ensure you have a good internet connection and sufficient lighting.
- Within 3 days of the video fitting session, you will return the fit test bra in the envelope provided.
- When we receive the clean test fit bra, we will draft a pattern designed specifically for your body, based upon our video fitting session and your measurements.
- Within 14 days, we will send you the first attempt bra and an envelope.
- Within 3 days of receipt of the first attempt bra, you will notify us whether or not the bra fits by email.
- If the bra fits and is acceptable, then congratulations! Now you have a custom bra and we have your pattern, so you can order the same bra next time.
- If the bra doesn’t fit, then we try again. We will email you a postage label to attach to the envelope so you can return it within 3 days.
- After we receive the first attempt bra, then we will adjust your pattern and start on the second bra. We will repeat this process up to three times. If we can’t successfully fit you by the third bra, we will refund your money when we receive the last bra in the mail.
- Order your custom bra here.
- Download the Custom Order Agreement and Breast Measurement Guide here.
- Purchase your flexible ruler. Here is a one on Amazon.
- Get your measurements, including your breast root trace. (Put the breast root trace on the back of the Breast Measurement Guide).
- Sign and send order agreement and measurements to the address provided in the confirmation email. Then email the required photos listed in the Custom Order Agreement (#8).
- Then the fitting process will begin and you’ll be on your way to your new custom bra.